Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award
I’ve been nominated for the Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award by Bacardi Gold.
The award includes five questions, which I’ll answer here.
- Is it important to be inspired when you write an article ? Why? and Why not?
- Why do you think you deserve to be nominated for this award?
- Do you need music to be on the background when you write? If so, what type of music do you listen to?
- Is it proper to nominate a friend-on-line for this award? Give a reason.
- Are you happy to be on the list of nominees? Why?
- The majority of my blog is poetry, and all of it is inspired in some way. Most often, that poetry is my response to something I’ve known or experienced, or a response to something in the news. I’ll have frequent dry spells, so I often reply to prompts from other bloggers. I’m also inspired by the poetry of other bloggers.
- I shy away from rewards, so I’m not the best one to answer that.
- I need quiet. Music can be too much of a distraction for me. Anything with lyrics definitely is a distraction. So, if I listen at all when I’m writing, it’s instrumental jazz.
- I don’t always respond to blog awards, and, when I do I don’t usually forward them. I guess you could say this is a “reward-free blog.” I just haven’t posted any kind of badge.
- It’s nice to know that I’ve inspired another blogger. That’s reward enough.
There are “Rules” for the award that include adding nominations with new questions, but as I indicated above, I won’t be forwarding this. I do appreciate the recognition I’ve received from Bacardi Gold, so, thank you.
I’m headed out to go kayaking. Hopefully, that will provide inspiration to write.